- Applications for the 2013/14 School Year Available Monday, March 4th
- Science Adventure Lab Expands with $1.1 Million NIH SEPA Award!
- Thank You, Science Adventure Lab!
- Meet the New Members of the Science Adventure Lab Team
- Did you know that the Science Education Department also offers Food Allergy Education Presentations?
Category Archives: Spring 2011 Newsletter
Please visit the Science Adventure Lab Visit Information page to learn how to apply for a visit to your school.
In the Fall of 2008, the Science Adventure Lab was still just an optimistic idea in the minds of a few scientists at Seattle Children’s Research Institute. But after Purchase a Miracle, Washington state’s premier grocery and drugstore fundraising campaign, … Continue reading →
As students climb on board the Science Adventure Lab, they are eager to engage in a hands-on science activity, whether that be isolating their own DNA, performing a sugar assay, learning to measure their respiratory function, or using DNA Fingerprinting … Continue reading →
The Science Adventure Lab has recently added yet another high-tech piece of equipment to its repertoire: real-time student evaluation remotes, or ‘clickers’. As the instructors lead students through the lesson, questions incorporated into the presentation are displayed on the monitors, … Continue reading →